Accessorize with a colorful silk scarves can instantly change the look of even the simplest black dress from drab to chic/stylish. Tie a simple knot very loosely in the scarf to get the look that you want.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck, keeping the loose knot open with one hand at one of the ends.
- Take the other hand and, while holding the second end of the silk scarf push it through that open loose knot.
- And now pull the silk scarves completely through that loose knot.
- Now hold the both ends of scarf together so that the ends are properly even.
- And add some final touches by arranging it as you please. And that’s it you tied up your scarf successfully with a nice neat knot.
This method creates a wrap that you can wear with anything, from dressy to everyday, and have a great look.
There are many other ways to tie up your scarves. This is the simplest way to tied up your silk or woolen scarves. If you are looking for some great silk scarves you can take a look at Scarfhub, really amazing and well-designed scarves.