Easy to use design
Choose shaded lenses that are easy to clip onto your regular glasses. The sunglasses are quick and very effective and you can avoid walking around with two pairs of glasses. The clip on shades are easy to place on and slip off and they look great. There are many options in the market and you can get products that work perfectly with your glasses. You even get a convenient pouch to carry the shades to keep them from being damaged.
Consider the type
When choosing the glasses, you need to consider the best type in terms of both the form and the function. When looking for the best option, you should consider buying polarized clip on sunglasses.
These glasses are perfect when you want to avoid the distracting glare from water, lights and other reflective surfaces. By investing in the best types, you can convert your regular glasses into shades without compromising on the quality.
Consider your situation
When shopping for the shades, you might want to think about your situation or when and where you will be using them. There are some models that are made for surfaces that are highly reflective and that can be worn effectively inside buildings.
If you love to fish, there are fishing sunglasses that work perfectly when you are on the water. Find out the options available so that you can make the perfect choice for your specific needs. You can have several lenses to use in different situations.
How to treat vintage sunglasses as every day wear
Vintage glasses made of plastic without much embellishment can be worn every day when you go out for errands, going to the grocery or going out for afternoon coffee or tea with friends. This is the recommended one because you can just fold it up and place in your bag without fear of the lens or frame breaking down. The key thing to be aware of in these cases is that if you are choosing from your vintage collection of things you can wear every day, you should opt for glasses made of sturdy, yet more affordable materials.
What vintage sunglasses to wear on special occasions
Glasses with embellishments can be worn during these moments. Special occasions call for something sparkly and shiny. The embellishments and special designs on the frames of the glasses are best shown off during these occasions. During these kinds of occasions, you would not have to worry about putting it away as you would be wearing it the whole time. Of course, if you are indoors, you may need to put your vintage glasses in a clutch bag for the ladies, and for gentlemen, you can hang your cool shades on your short or keep it safe inside your jacket.
Pool parties are another occasion where you can show off your vintage glasses. When the sun is out and you want some time sun bathing, you can definitely fish out your vintage sunglasses and pair it up with some vintage swimwear. Of course, you will also need to put it away to somewhere dry when you’re ready to jump into the pool.
Polarized sunglasses are not the same as ordinary sunglasses. Polarized sunglasses have special lenses that help with that annoying glare that we are confronted with on a daily basis when we go outside. Often times when we are outside, we can look at things that create a glare. From water, to asphalt, to sand, and even additional vehicles that are in front of us on the road, there is glare. Glare can be an annoying thing to deal with but when it comes to driving, dealing with glare can result in potential car accidents. Although not all accidents are entirely avoidable, accidents that are a result of glare can be avoided by purchasing a pair of polarized sunglasses that are specifically designed to combat glare.
Another great benefit that is associated with polarized sunglasses is that they help with clarity. The lenses on these glasses help the wearer to see details and colors better along with helping with the glare. To test the difference that polarized glasses have with respect to clarity, look at an object with basic sunglasses on and then with your polarized glasses. The details that you will be able to see will be readily apparent.
Polarized sunglasses are the perfect sunglasses option for those individuals that spend a lot of time outside in the sun for working or pleasure, or spend a lot of time driving. They not only help the individual wearing the glasses protect their eyes from the harmful rays of the sun but they also help with the glare that we are confronted with on a daily basis. Polarized sunglasses also help see things much clearer than traditional sunglasses. If you are outside often, or drive a lot, then you need to pick up a pair of polarized sunglasses. They may be a bit more expensive but the additional money is worth the additional expense.
The great thing about fashionable sunglasses is that because people have such varied tastes and interests, there are and endless number of styles available that will suit anyone. There are fashionable sunglasses that are available in bright colors, exotic designs, and made from a plethora of different materials. If your interest lies in a pair of fashionable sunglasses that feature accents, or rhinestones, then you will find a pair of sunglasses available that suits your tastes.
For people that love to look like their favorite celebrity, you can find the same, or a generic remake of the same sunglasses they wear. One of the biggest trends in fashionable sunglasses with celebrities for a number of years was the sunglasses with the very large lenses. If you prefer a more understated and simple type of sunglasses there are a number of simple designs that are available for purchase.
When it comes to fashionable sunglasses, because everyone should wear sunglasses, designers have created options to fit all budgets. Sunglasses have also been created for everyone, men, women, and children. Even children need to have a pair of sunglasses when they go outside to protect their eyes from the damaging rays of the sun. Without a pair of sunglasses on when going outside, people can suffer from the glare that we all encounter every day when we are working, or playing outside. The glare from water, asphalt, or even the glare from the car in front of us can cause more than just an irritation. In the case of a car, glare can cause you to get into an accident with another vehicle.
With the wearing of sunglasses important for so many different reasons, it is important that everyone, no matter how young or how old, find a pair of fashionable sunglasses to wear that will suit their unique style tastes and needs. The great thing about sunglasses is that because everyone wears them, finding a pair that will suit your budget will be simple.
Let’s take a look at three of the most popular reasons why you should not spend big bucks on sunglasses.
- Did you know that a large percentage of sunglasses are actually manufactured by the same small handful of manufacturers! Italian company Luxottica are responsible producing sunglasses for most of the major designer labels as well as some of the high street labels. This means that a lower priced pair of sunglasses could be exactly the same level of quality as a designer brand.
- Expensive designer sunglasses are not any better for your eyes than a cheaper version. You are essentially paying for the name and could get a pair which are every bit as effective at a more affordable price.
- The price tag is not the only cost when purchasing expensive designer sunglasses. The chances are fair that if you are inclined to purchase such an expensive pair of shades, then you are likely to be encouraged to buy the latest trends which ultimately means that you will have to buy a new style of sunglasses each year as the fashions change. Over time this means you will spend thousands on your eyewear!
So now that it has been established that buying expensive designer sunglasses is not the best investment, does that mean that we must sacrifice our sense of style? Of course not! It is possible to strike a balance between fashion and your finances. All it takes is a little bit of shopping around.
One of the best ways to find affordable sunglasses which are still fashionable is to look online. The internet is a great resource when it comes to price comparison shopping. You do not need to trail around lots of stores, instead you can browse their websites in the comfort of your own home in order to find the best prices. Generally speaking it is usually cheaper to buy items online because internet retailers have lower overheads.
Founded by Mario Prada from Milan, Prada began as a leather goods business in 1913. It was Mario’s grandaughter, Miuccia Prada, who inherited the business in 1978 and turned it into a fashion powerhouse by expanding the company into the clothing business with a bohemian style.
Prada has two other labels behind its main brand. Linea Rossa is its sports label and Miu Miu is a simple, vintage-inspired label.
Despite eyewear styles changing over the generations, Prada has remained on top. Regardless of whatever look you are searching for you can guarantee that you will be able to find a classic and sophisticated pair of sunglasses that will suit you own unique style.
Prada sunglasses come in a variety of colors – from the traditional black and gunmetal grey, to the subtle (and not-so-subtle) tortoiseshell, vibrant red and bright orange.
The Prada line of sunglasses also comes in a range of different shapes. From large and round to sleek and rectangular, you will be able to discover a set of sunglasses that suits your face’s shape and your fashion taste.
Prada sunglasses are not cheap, setting you back around $300 a pair. They are this price for a reason. You are paying for the quality and fashion design of one of the world’s most powerful fashion houses.
However, it is possible to find legitimate Prada sunglasses at discounted prices. The internet will be your best resource for finding cheap Prada eyewear with retailers being able to cut prices due to lower overhead costs and connections to wholesalers.
To achieve this, it is well-worth learning some basic guidelines that will help you to find the right pair of sunglasses for your face shape. You’ll save so much time and you’ll feel much more confident when it comes to making that final decision! After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than spending a lot of money on a pair of sunglasses, only to have that guilt-ridden feeling that you’ve made a mistake and then they just end up gathering dust. The right knowledge about style will help you to navigate these decisions like a pro!
Sunglasses will help you to create a chic look throughout the summer and beyond, but as with any truly successful image, it’s not just “what you wear” but “how you wear it” that counts! There’s no doubt that your sunglasses will always look more stylish when teamed with a healthy splash of inner-confidence and a smile that shines!
Learn how to choose flattering sunglasses with the confidence of a pro!
- If you have a Round face shape (full cheeks, equal width and length, no defined angles), then this means you should ideally look for angular frames that help you to create definition in your features. If you choose frames that are wider than they are deep (like rectangular frames) you will notice a very flattering effect! You should try to avoid round frames, as they will over-emphasize your rounded features. You can experiment with some oversized styles, but avoid them if they are too round.
- If you have a Heart shaped face (wide forehead but narrow jaw line and delicate chin), then this means you should ideally look for frames that add width to your cheeks, like Square, the iconic Wayfarer, or Aviators. You can also try Round styles for a classic and sophisticated look! Conversely, you should aim to avoid very large / oversized frames that add too much width to the top of your face.
- If you have an Oval face shape (nicely balanced proportions, slightly longer than wide, narrower chin than forehead, quite high cheek bones) then you can choose from a great selection of frames! As a general rule, avoid anything that overpowers your features, but try lots of styles and don’t be afraid to experiment! The classic aviator style will never fall out of favor, so be sure to include a few pairs in your selection.
- If you have a Square face shape (angular with a strong jaw line, broad forehead and square chin), then this means you should ideally look for Oval and Round frames that soften your features. While Round frames offer a fabulous vintage essence, all the top brands have revitalized their look with modern touches. It is advisable to avoid geometric and square styles that add emphasis to your angled features.
You can have a career helping people to make confident style choices!
Although there is so much inspiration to find online, there has also never been a time when we’ve been so spoilt for choice! Perhaps this is all the more reason for us to have an educated knowledge of the styles of clothes and accessories that suit us, as this will enable us to make confidence choices and wise investments when shopping.
A career in Style Coaching means that you can help people to enjoy a fabulous wardrobe and all the feel-good energy it can offer! What you wear can change your life!