Accessorize with a colorful silk scarves can instantly change the look of even the simplest black dress from drab to chic/stylish. Tie a simple knot very loosely in the scarf to get the look that you want.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck, keeping the loose knot open with one hand at one of the ends.
- Take the other hand and, while holding the second end of the silk scarf push it through that open loose knot.
- And now pull the silk scarves completely through that loose knot.
- Now hold the both ends of scarf together so that the ends are properly even.
- And add some final touches by arranging it as you please. And that’s it you tied up your scarf successfully with a nice neat knot.
This method creates a wrap that you can wear with anything, from dressy to everyday, and have a great look.
There are many other ways to tie up your scarves. This is the simplest way to tied up your silk or woolen scarves. If you are looking for some great silk scarves you can take a look at Scarfhub, really amazing and well-designed scarves.
Pashmina scarves are such an important staple in keeping warm during the fall Check out some of our suggestions on how to wear a cute colorful pashmina this fall so you will be on top of your fall fashion game this upcoming season. How do you wear your pashmina? Do you use any of the examples we have below or do you have your own way? Read on to see if these are some ideas you already knew about or learn a thing or two about wrapping scarves in different ways since there are so many different styles of scarves available then why not try them on differently.
- Around your neck – Wrap the pashmina scarf around your neck. This doesn’t just look very stylish but also keeps your neck and chest very warm.
- Traditional Shawl Style – Wrap the scarf in a traditional shawl way by wrapping it around your upper body. This is very traditional yet sophisticated, it keeps you warm. Perfect when you are wearing a dress to a party, or even when you are wearing pajamas and staying in on a cold night.
- Drape it leaving both ends loose – This is a more casual style of wearing a pashmina scarf. Just take it behind your neck and leave the ends loose on both the sides up front.
- One end in the front, one in the back – Leave one end loose in the front, and wrap around your neck and leave the other end loose towards the back. Again a very casual style but works with a lot of different types of outfits – with dresses, with pants when you are sitting in a cozy set up with friends on a friday night for a drink.