- STEP1 – the first step is to take two of the beer (or soda) cartons, open them carefully, and make them flat and laying one on top of the other, printed side out.
- STEP 2 – now measure around your head and cut a hole in the center of the two flattened cartons from step one, then cut around the outside of the cartons so you have two matching pieces that look like a big ‘O’. This is going to be the brim of your cowboy beer hat.
- STEP 3 – the next step is to make the top of the hat, and for that you will need the third carton we did not open. Now you need to measure down from the top of the box how high you want the hat to be, and add an additional four inches. Cut all the way around the carton.
- STEP 4 – from the open end, cut strips four inches long, and about one inch wide all the way around the carton. Now fold them outwards so you have something that looks like a giant cardboard flower.
- STEP 5 – now we need to assemble the pieces we cut out.
- STRAIGHT – This is the most common body shape of women. “Straight” means that your hips and bust are proportionate to each other, your waist is small and you have subtle curves. This shape can wear any style of corset. Define your waist with a corset that accentuates the bust as it gives the look of a smaller waistline.
- HOURGLASS – Your bust and hips are symmetrical with a well defined waist and curves. Marilyn Monroe is the classic hourglass figure. Like the Straight body, the Hourglass can wear any style of corset. Just make sure that you measure your bust correctly and find the corset that fits your chest. You do not want to fall out of your corset on accident, unless you “really” meant to.
- TALL AND THIN – Sleek and lean women typically have longer torso, a small chest and average hips. Long boned corsets are best to accommodate this. It will define your waist and give your bust a boost as well. You can also wear an underbust corset over a blouse for a romantic look. Stay away from dropped waist corsets as it will only lengthen your already long torso.
Short body type
Companies are designing jeans that fit women with shorter legs and a low-waist. Wide-leg jeans are often recommended because they help to elongate the legs. If you find a pair of jeans that you like, but one that is a little longer you may consider hemming them. This will stop them from dragging on the floor. Jeans that have straight legs as opposed to those with a boot cut can be re-hemmed and shortened using the same stitching without having to change the shape of the jeans.
Tall body type
Tall women have a several styles of jeans to choose from. A pair that features a low rise style can show off your slim hips and flat tummy. If you want to accentuate your legs, you may consider wearing high-waist jeans. Tapered-leg or wide-leg jeans look great on tall women because they seek to give a desirable lean line. Many companies are designing jeans that fit taller women. Therefore, you do not have to worry about letting the hem out for a short pair of jeans you like.
If you struggle with a big belly you may consider
Belts & Shoes
If you wear a belt, always make sure that they match the style, colour, and design of the shoes you are wearing with the outfit. The easiest way of doing this is to stick with traditional styles, such as leather and suede, in black or brown.
If you are fond of wearing converse-style trainers, then buy funky material belts with clasp fastenings. This style of shoe enables you to experiment a little with colour and design, but make sure that the belt and the shoes have at least one matching colour, and try to ensure that the matching colour is the most prominent colour of each item.
With standard trainers, you can also wear a material belt, but do not opt for a belt with a pattern that is too progressive: simple is the key here.
Ties & Shirts
Twenty years ago, men’s clothes trends dictated that men match shirts with the same colour tie, in a block colour – so no dual colours or funky designs. Today, we are a lot more liberated and experimentation is a key feature of current dress trends. Having said that, however, it is
Clutch purses with these popular rings are very practical, edgy and stylish. This bag is a statement piece all by itself. In addition to being a popular fashion trend, there is some sensibility to it. The rings allow the purse to be clutched more securely, especially if you have had one too many drinks. The way this bag is built, you have a more secure grip on your belongings. Fashion designers all over the world have incorporated this trend, decorating the handle with crystals, flowers, stones, metal embellishments, pearls, rhinestones, lace, filigree and more! These elaborately decorated handles paired with materials such as snakeskin, velvet, metal, silk, satin, ostrich, and leather have left us with a plethora of designs, styles, and colors to choose from! A woman could fill her closet with her knuckle duster purse collection alone!
Other uses for knuckle rings are attached to phone cases. These are very useful, especially for security purposes. It is harder for a would be thief to grab the phone out of your hand when it is hooked around your fingers. These cases come in many colors and materials such as plastic, silicone and metal. Like the purses, the
- If you have a waif-like figure then a layered dress will look perfect on you. The dress should also be in a stiff material such as taffeta. Stay away from this type of dress if you have a full figure; instead opt for a corset dress or an empire waist dress. If you have the perfect hourglass figure then you will look fantastic in a dress that skims your curves. An asymmetrical dress is very fashionable at present but it looks best on slender women.
- Choose the right color that suits your skin tone. The right color will make you look radiant whereas a color that doesn’t suit you will drain luster from your face. Solid colors will also make you appear taller than you actually are. Color blocking might be a popular trend these days, but it is very easy to go overboard with it. You might also look older than necessary if you go for dramatic combinations of dark colors. Candy colors might be a fresh and young looking option.
- Be very careful when selecting prints. If you are very small then a large print will overwhelm you entirely. Try to stay away from
Women of extravagant height shy away from heels because they add height where they already have it. Here’s the thing: People already know you are tall, with or without heels. Hiding it just takes away your well deserved right to beautiful shoes! Life is short. Buy the shoes.
Make sure your handbags are proportional to your size. Tiny clutch bags may get lost against your frame. Don’t worry, though! Clutch purses come in a plethora of shapes and sizes. A larger envelope clutch may work well with bustier women, as they draw attention to your chest when held. Another alternative would be large totes and satchels.
High waisted pants and dresses are very flattering to taller women as they make a longer torso add proportion. For work, break up your traditional two piece suit by mixing it with other pieces. For example, a mustard blazer will look wonderful with a floral pencil skirt and adds depth and interest rather than one monotone color all throughout.
Longer arms are a given with taller women. Add proportion with layers. Start with a shirt with quarter length sleeves, add a cardigan and a jacket with the sleeves pushed
- Luxury watches: Luxury watches stand out for their excellent workmanship and superior function, but they are expensive. They are available in plastic as well as metals such as titanium and stainless steel. They have integrated alarms, calendars and timers. They are also waterproof. Breitling is a well-known luxury brand.
- Classic watches: A classic watch is recognized for its simplistic, timeless designs. Classic units make a good investment option too as their value increases over time. The Swiss brand Patek Phillip exhibits an impressive lineup of classic units.
- Sports watches: The two features to look for in a sport’s watch are functionality and appeal. It should tell time accurately; it should also be shockproof and water resistant. Casio’s G-Shock and Omega Seamaster are popular in this category.
Tips to Select Watches for Men
- Your man’s personal style is the best guideline to help you choose. Design and style are also important if your man has an eye for fashion. Men whose lives revolve around technology would prefer a timepiece with advanced features, sleek designs and a futuristic look while others who love the classics would appreciate legacy watches featuring vintage designs and the conventional leather bands.
Sometimes people refer gemstones as birth stones or lucky stones for the benefits these can cause to the wearer. Different types of precious as well as semi precious stones are available in the market. There are several scientific, astrological, chemical and physical properties that make these vary from each other. One must have full information about the properties and effects before buying these lustrous precious or semi precious stones.
Amethyst Stone is a kind of quartz of purple or mauve color available in different hues. The usage and popularity of this stone date back to the time of Romans, Greeks and Egyptians. Birthstone for the people who celebrate their day of birth in the month of February, Amethyst is capable of producing magnetic fields in the same way as a human body does. Amethyst Stone is known to increase the energy level of the human body. Moreover, it is known for providing relaxation or comfort to the wearer. By wearing this stone, one can fight against insomnia, headache, stress, depression and many other problems.
Emerald Stone is known for its ability to improve or promote health to the wearer. If a person who is a writer,
The vests are produced all over the world from Italy to Canada and even the United States. The meat industry is the starting point when it comes to their assembly. Other alternatives to the natural leather vests are made from PVC. These materials have a distinct similarity to leather materials and are used as an alternative if the wearer finds it a bit too cumbersome to wear original leather. In addition, this alternative comes in whenever there is an increase in demand for leather vests. With celebrities like “Batman” adorning the vest, you will most likely find a heightened demand for the vest. When you acquire one though, here are a few steps on caring for it.
- There is not much needed for the smooth surface. Just thoroughly cleaning it and reconditioning it will do the trick. Use mild detergent if you want the best result. You can use a damp cloth to do the rinsing and remove excess water through patting.
- Conditioning the vest is also important. This will prevent the material from cracking and drying. This is done easily by rubbing some leather conditioner on the surface.
- For those with suede options, you