- If you have a waif-like figure then a layered dress will look perfect on you. The dress should also be in a stiff material such as taffeta. Stay away from this type of dress if you have a full figure; instead opt for a corset dress or an empire waist dress. If you have the perfect hourglass figure then you will look fantastic in a dress that skims your curves. An asymmetrical dress is very fashionable at present but it looks best on slender women.
- Choose the right color that suits your skin tone. The right color will make you look radiant whereas a color that doesn’t suit you will drain luster from your face. Solid colors will also make you appear taller than you actually are. Color blocking might be a popular trend these days, but it is very easy to go overboard with it. You might also look older than necessary if you go for dramatic combinations of dark colors. Candy colors might be a fresh and young looking option.
- Be very careful when selecting prints. If you are very small then a large print will overwhelm you entirely. Try to stay away from overly dramatic looking animal prints. However, you can accessorize with these prints for a unique look.
- Do not follow fashions blindly. Try out various types of dresses before you select one that suits your needs. Take a fashion-forward person with you to help select the right dress.
- The dress you buy ought to be expertly tailored so that it fits you like a glove. A dress that bunches here and there will look ugly and feel uncomfortable.
Women of extravagant height shy away from heels because they add height where they already have it. Here’s the thing: People already know you are tall, with or without heels. Hiding it just takes away your well deserved right to beautiful shoes! Life is short. Buy the shoes.
Make sure your handbags are proportional to your size. Tiny clutch bags may get lost against your frame. Don’t worry, though! Clutch purses come in a plethora of shapes and sizes. A larger envelope clutch may work well with bustier women, as they draw attention to your chest when held. Another alternative would be large totes and satchels.
High waisted pants and dresses are very flattering to taller women as they make a longer torso add proportion. For work, break up your traditional two piece suit by mixing it with other pieces. For example, a mustard blazer will look wonderful with a floral pencil skirt and adds depth and interest rather than one monotone color all throughout.
Longer arms are a given with taller women. Add proportion with layers. Start with a shirt with quarter length sleeves, add a cardigan and a jacket with the sleeves pushed up. Tall women make a statement no matter what they are wearing so you may as well make it a big one! A-line skirts and dresses add width, further adding depth to your height. Make sure your clothing is well fit and streamlined, no matter what the cut. Oversized or baggy clothing will just make you look shapeless as opposed to tall. Voluptuous and shapely, no matter what your build, should be the goal. It will help to wear wide legged pants and broad shouldered jackets, although don’t wear both at once. Pair loose pants with a slim fitting top and a sleek jacket with wider bottoms. Remember to keep the balance.
Don’t be afraid to show your skin. Take care of your skin from within by drinking plenty of water. Show off only one area at a time or it will project an image of yourself you aren’t too fond of. A backless top with long pants is incredibly sexy, or a short skirt with a long sleeved top. Show skin, but not too much.
The vests are produced all over the world from Italy to Canada and even the United States. The meat industry is the starting point when it comes to their assembly. Other alternatives to the natural leather vests are made from PVC. These materials have a distinct similarity to leather materials and are used as an alternative if the wearer finds it a bit too cumbersome to wear original leather. In addition, this alternative comes in whenever there is an increase in demand for leather vests. With celebrities like “Batman” adorning the vest, you will most likely find a heightened demand for the vest. When you acquire one though, here are a few steps on caring for it.
- There is not much needed for the smooth surface. Just thoroughly cleaning it and reconditioning it will do the trick. Use mild detergent if you want the best result. You can use a damp cloth to do the rinsing and remove excess water through patting.
- Conditioning the vest is also important. This will prevent the material from cracking and drying. This is done easily by rubbing some leather conditioner on the surface.
- For those with suede options, you need to tend after the material immediately it comes from the store. Make sure that water and some stain protection has been sprayed on the material as you do the purchase. The smoother end of the material should also be conditioned. Any stain on the suede area can be eliminated using a rubber eraser or very fine sandpaper. Any water spot that needs cleaning should first be allowed to dry, after which it is brushed using a suede brush.
- Avoid folding the vests, as this will easily cause creases all over the folded areas. Wooden hangers should be used to store them. Should you spot a crease on the leather area, you can simply hang the vest over the shower after a hot steam bath and let the steam work its way through the crease.