- A High-Low blouse is an excellent top to wear with leggings. Because it’s short on the front and long on the back, it conceals your derriere and back area perfectly.
- Donning a long tank top is also a great way to wear leggings without worrying about unsightly panty lines. It effectively hides your posterior and offers a cool, relaxed vibe. To avoid looking sloppy, accessorize with chunky bib necklaces, statement earrings or pile on a bunch of enamel bangles.
- Sweaters go with most items and needless to say, they also work well with leggings. A printed sweater or a bold-hued jumper paired with patterned leggings is a great summer outfit.
- Pair a long cardigan with ankle-length leggings for an interesting play on proportions. A cardigan is fantastic for layering and can be worn with breezy blouses or loose tanks. You may select a neutral-colored cardigan or one in a gorgeous pastel shade.
- Pay homage to the menswear trend by matching a pair of leggings with a boyfriend blazer and strappy heels. The blazer brings subtle hints of masculinity while the sexy heels make the outfit look girly and lady-like. Pick a blazer that goes past your bottom.
- Do you have a short dress that you really want to wear but can’t muster up the courage to wear it on its own? Worry no more as the key to rocking tiny dresses is by wearing leggings. They are stylish, snug on the skin and provide sufficient coverage for your legs and thighs.
- Tunics are wonderful to wear at the beach or during hot summer days. But when the weather starts to drop at night, wearing leggings will help keep you warm. Store a pair inside your beach bag so that you’ll always have one in case you need it.
- Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn by wearing ballet flats with leggings. Embody Audrey’s classic style by opting for chic ballet shoes during casual weekends. These shoes are comfortable and perfect for those who prefer to wear flats. They’re better to wear instead of sneakers or sporty trainers because they look more elegant and trendy.
- Add a touch of glam into your outfit by strapping on a pair of bejeweled flat sandals. They instantly raise the style factor of an otherwise laid-back ensemble. They’re a great heel alternative and look amazing with printed leggings.
- Plain black leggings worn with black knee-high boots make you appear polished, well put together and sophisticated. They even make you look taller and slimmer. This is also a lovely outfit idea for Fall and Winter.
- Tops: She should consider wearing tops that are embellished around the bust and shoulder areas. Tops that fit the waist will also add length and proportion to the lower part of her body. To achieve wider shoulders, she can wear off the shoulder tops with a tight fitting skirt to accentuate her waist.
- Bottoms: Wearing A-line skirts will smoothen out the hips and emphasize the waist. The A-line highlights the middle section of the body. Instead of lighter color slacks and jeans, go darker; choose bottoms that flow straight down from the hip. Opt for straight legged pants as well.
- Dresses: Similar to bottoms, an A-line dress will become your best friend! Wear the ones that have capped or flutter sleeves. To get the attention away from your hips, A-Line dresses that fit around or below the knee will work best. The wrap dress is also a good option.
- Accessories: Every pear shaped woman should have certain undergarments like girdles, padded under wears and body shapers that do justice to the hips, butt and thighs. Accessorize the top portion of the body rather than wearing heavy belts on the lower portion.
Good examples of pear shaped women are Rihanna and Beyonce. You may disagree because they look more like hourglass shaped women rather than pear shaped. However, one thing you probably didn’t notice is that their busts are not big enough to place them into the hourglass group. Now those two examples indicate that pear shaped women can be curvy. Rihanna is a size 4 and she is curvy, but still a pear shaped female. The same is true for women of any size. A woman’s body shape is commonly based on measurements and not necessarily on dress size or even her weight.
In the Greco-Roman era, women were known for wearing high-waist tunics held with a belt under the bust line and this is what the Empire waistline exemplifies. This widely worn style is flattering to all female body types and is favored among many women over the age of forty because it tends to hide the ‘sometimes annoying’ spread between the stomach and the hips.
Even if you only have a little ‘pooch’ in your abdomen, the Empire waist will be an excellent relief when you feel bloated. The style also makes you look much taller and your legs appear longer and leaner. On top of all that, you will ooze femininity. What could be better than that?
Now, what do you wear with the Empire waist style top:
Women over forty cannot go wrong with tights. It is the ideal complement to the Empire waist top. It is sufficiently long to cover your butt and loose enough to make the bottom appear skinny.
Women over forty will enjoy the flattering scoop or V-neckline of the Empire waist top. It elongates your neck and makes your bust line appear more attractive.
Wear a long necklace – it dresses up the Empire waist top and hangs loosely over the bust line; making for a much more chic and elegant look. Top that off with some dangling earrings and you will have heads turning.
White, like black, is universal. It can be worn by any age group and at any time. You can rock it with so many different tops and you can turn it into a casual look or to the other extreme of club wear. If you do happen to spill barbeque sauce on your white pants, you can bleach it or dye it if you don’t mind drastically altering it.
White is easy to match. So use one bright color to spruce it up. It could be one of those asymmetrical hem tops, which are now very trendy. Or you could wear a red shirt blouse with cuffed sleeves. Simplify the rest of the outfit with white or black sandals.
If you are not comfortable with wearing white, you could try wearing nude. Some people might feel tempted to wear a nude top with a nude bottom, but don’t do it! Focus more on the shoes and accessories. No matter what dress, skirt or top, you choose, wear it with nude shoes, nude necklace or handbag.
If you want to look harmonious, go for the gold tones that will make you shine. However, do this with your accessories and possibly shoes. One more thing that will make your outfit come to life is that oversized straw hat. When you arrive at the barbeque, it will look as if you stepped out of a magazine, but of course, you will look and feel comfortable and appropriately dressed for the occasion. Go for some peep toe shoes to balance your outfit.
Everything is dependent on personality and individual tastes. But urban fashion for men usually boils down to obtaining garments that are hip or stylish, long-lasting and very cozy.
Unless of course the function is a black tie one, men’s urban wear more often than not includes denim. The term denim in urban vernacular do not necessarily mean jeans on its own but now includes a wide assortment of garments such as outdoor jackets and even the more laid-back slacks. The important aspect of urban wear lifestyle is to imbibe your personality in the garments you wear. Keep a great hairstyle and constantly keep up a very good pair of shoes handy.
It is also trendy for men to have the proper accessories for their clothes. Belts, wallets, totes, briefcase, men’s cufflinks, hats, handkerchief, scarf and also the right scent are a few of the most fundamental accessories that men should care about. Nonetheless, do not be affected by celeb wardrobes but stay with the elements that you would like and feel comfortable sporting. However, you have the luxury to choose from men bracelets, earrings, pendants and chains in today’s men’s accessory site of shopping centers.
Urban fashion also means adding ethnic influences like sherwanis and kurtas. Cultural traditions influences are part of the uniqueness of urban fashion style. In the nineties, African ethnic influences were so evident that hip-hop performers started donning customized outfits that shows obvious design and style resemblances from African clothing like baggy slacks and the use of bright African colors in their apparel.
Most up-to-date metropolitan wear fashion news, however, implies that leather jacket will proceed to be the trend among the urban guys. In the same way, tracksuits are noticed to make a comeback and winter months will deliver the multi-colored thermal clothing. Not just colors but tops with funny messages are becoming favorite again for the city dwellers. Retro fashion is furthermore making a comeback as an urban fashion design. And for the office, males clothes consists of the common official office clothing, casual clothing just like cargo pants, jeans and comfortable shorts for the springtime and summer and fashionable sweaters, pullover during winter months.
Yet just as when urban fashion began, the hip-hop apparel range will by no means fade away from the downtown fashion scenery. Men who wish to make a fashion statement can do so by wearing hip-hop inspired wardrobes. The typical city men will have a preference of a range of scarves, blazers and slacks in a wide choice of colors, patterns and designs.
Metropolitan style for men is not a simple product line but instead an expensive clothing startup that suits each metropolitan situation such as street wear, office atmosphere or casual activities and every imaginable season. The clothes, of course, vary from city to city nevertheless all the same include the urban fashion aspects of functionality, appearance and individuality.
Culturally, Baroque is relative to a period of history, known for its artistic style and flexibility. Art took a swerve from the norm and became more gracious and defined yet equally as exaggerated. Beginning in Italy and France, it soon swept over the majority of Europe and was widely received and acknowledged by all. Popular throughout the 17th and 18th century, it wasn’t long before Baroque graduated from being solely artistic in the sense of dance, theatre and literature and began to evolve into fashion and style.
Broad lace and linen designs allowed for waistlines to be softened and become more gentile whilst sleeves became fuller and larger-than-life. Femininity was celebrated and the modern woman allowed fashion to become a central part of her existence and her life. Relative to this is that throughout modern times, fashion within the art of vintage style dresses has meant that women everywhere can appreciate and perform within something they’re comfortable wearing.
21st century baroque however has grafted from a fairly simple and self explanatory trend in relation to the times, to something far more grandiose. Exaggerated and overstated patterns and designs are still apparent and used but to a far greater extent. Embellished fitted jackets and embroidered vintage style dresses show that the hard work and precision of high street brands, can rival that of top end designers.
Women often try to focus on what their date will like rather than what they will feel comfortable in. Women assume that men like to have a woman on their arm that dresses at least a little provocative. While this may be true, it does not mean that he wants the woman to show all of her assets off at once. Guys also like a woman who cares enough about herself to respect her body and her appearance. Besides, guys like it when there is at least something left to the imagination.
Night going out dresses should make the woman feel just as good as the man. A woman should choose something that makes her feel comfortable and sexy. Expect to sit and stand, which means wearing something that will not slip off to reveal too much. Try on form fitting tops and loose fitting skirts. This is an especially flirty look that is both sexy and conservative at the same time. There is nothing wrong with mixing elegance and grace with sex appeal. Besides, elegance can ooze plenty of sex appeal as it reveals a woman with sophistication, the kind of woman he would like to take home to his mother.
The great thing about a conservative style is that it speaks volumes about a woman’s knowledge in her appearance. She does not appear too needy or self-indulged in her good looks. However, there are some bad points to the conservative look. For example, a man might perceive a woman too conservatively dressed as prude, uptight or even lacking in self-esteem. If dressing conservatively is the final choice, try to avoid the old schoolmarm look.
Dressing sexy lets a man know that the woman he is with is proud of her body. She is not afraid to show a little skin, but the keyword is a “little” rather than a lot. The bad part of dressing too sexy is that showing too much skin might give off the wrong impression. A guy might perceive this look as a woman wanting nothing more than one night of fun rather than a long-term relationship.
Mix and match outfits so that they are a perfect blend of conservative and sexy. Try a fitted top with a scoop neck, but nothing that is too low or revealing. A bare shouldered top with a higher neckline is also a great choice. Pair this with a loose, flared knee length or mid-thigh skirt. The looseness of the skirt is flirty and sexy while the length of the skirt offers a conservative look that women feel comfortable with.
Usually for particular occasions people wear specific outfits. However there are certain outfits that go with any occasion. Salwar suits are such dress outfits that you can wear on every occasion. Moreover it is one of India’s ethnic apparel which has international appeal too. Earlier it used to be the exclusive dress of Punjabi or north Indian women but today it has become immensely popular in every state. It is the favourite dress of Indian women after the sari. Salwar suits are not only comfortable and relaxing but look elegant too. This is the reason why a majority of Indian women wear it. After globalization, it gained popularity in many countries around the world.
Although the way people wear this suit has not undergone any noticeable change; the designs and patterns have changed to a large extent. Prices have also changed significantly with the entry of multiple brands. Some suits are priced higher because of being designed by celebrity designers. There are also special salwar suits with exquisite designs meant to be worn during special occasions; however, they do cost significantly more.
A variety of suits are available depending on the occasion and purpose. There are office suits, party suits, wedding suits and festival suits etc. This has happened due to the demands of people who want to wear something exclusive for every occasion.
A salwar suits not only looks elegant and trendy but is also considered as sober. Prices of suits are determined by the brand which manufacturers these suits and the outfit type. Special designer suits cost more than normal suits.
The simple and traditional salwar suit underwent a tremendous change after fashion designers decided to come out with their range of designer suits. These suits have become very popular today. Some of the popular styles are:
- Anarkali Style- This stylish and charming style was very popular during the reign of the Mughal emperors. It has resurfaced again after a long period. Stitched in frock style, this suit has various designs and patterns.
- Short Kurta Style- The traditional long kurtas have been replaced by short length kurtas. It is perfect for women with slim figure.
- Western Suit Style- The salwar has been replaced by legging or tight fitting pyjamas and is teamed with short kurtas. It is very fashionable and majority of women are seen in this outfit nowadays.
- Crocodile and Alligator Skins – If there ever was a standard for mens exotic leather fashion, crocodile and alligator set the standard. Inch by inch, a luxury grade alligator or crocodile skin scores the highest points on any fashion scale. Crocodile and alligator skin enhance the luxury appeal of goods like watch straps, wallcoverings, upholstery garments, belts, luggage – all with a high level of durability that lasts for decades.
- Stingray Skin – Ultra-durable stingray leather has a look that is instantly recognizable by the leather connoisseur and equally attractive to those who haven’t seen it before. Stingray leather is very pliable and one of the strongest leathers in existence – having been used in ancient times for armor and sword grips. Stingray has a stippled texture that shines, making it ideal for flashy wallets, belts, boots, and wall coverings.
- Snake and Python Skin – Snake skin embodies all qualities remarkably different from humans in almost every way and also have a strong male allure to them. Finely crafted jewelry, garments, boots, wallets made of python skin are long-lasting and attractive and can come in almost any color.
- Ostrich Skin – Ostrich skin is a truly exotic leather with one of the most interesting feature – a soft oil finish (that gets softer over time) and a “pocked” surface. A high quality ostrich skin will have no holes in its pocks, and can be tanned in any color for well-suited luxury applications like car upholstery, wall coverings, and more.
- Lizard Skin – While not suitable for garments, nothing emanates high-end style like a pool cue, upholstered car interiors, wall trims, and veneers. It’s also common to see Lizard coupled with Crocodile and/or Ostrich for fine footwear.
The garments are so eco friendly, and as the world are going green, or working to find ways to go back to nature, then this is certainly a step in the right direction. The manufacturers have made great strides in helping to save our planet. The fabric is so innovative in my humble opinion; I believe we should consider spreading manufacturing into more directions than for what it is being used for today, making sports wear.
The fabric is basically so wonderful, it should be used in making things such as, baby wear, bedding for babies, linens, they should consider making working clothes, like suits for women, just about anything you can conceive to do with fabric, then, these fabrics can do it.
The versatility of the bamboo fabric and the fact that it is light weight, breathable, chemical free, protects us from 99% of the sun’s rays, affordable, is the perfect reason we should really consider expanding the uses of this technology. The promotion of healthy living is essential, and as such there is no other way to go. Having experienced this product then I am sure the wider world will agree with me that this product cannot stop at performance apparel, but needs to venture out in the other direction.
In doing this, more jobs will be created, because of the expansion. The economy will improve. There will be a lot more spending potential in the market place, instead of what is happening now in the world where economies are shrinking. The prospect of more spending is such a huge bonus. Who knows, maybe, it would put some more thinking caps on in the technological arena, to consider using even more plants to make fabric instead of continuing to use manmade stuff? This is indeed harmful to the environment, anyway, so being innovative and thinking along the lines of going green will be a plus for us all.
We can do anything we set our minds to do. If we can conceive it, we can certainly achieve it. It took us years to get to this place of going back to nature. It took years for us to realize that what we need to do is not be selfish and consider someone other than ourselves, and, going the route of bamboo byproducts manufacturing is indeed going in the right direction. I hope we will certainly move speedily in continuing this revolution.