- This should be a part of your routine whenever you need to clean any leather shoes. You need to first know the type of leather you are dealing with before getting a cleansing product for it. You can know this by just reading the tag or if you have the patience, put a little amount of cleaner on top of the leather and wait for it to sink in. If it does sink in then it’s unfinished and if it doesn’t then it’s finished leather.
- Now that you have found out what type of leather boots for men you own, try to apply oil and polish them as often as possible. Boot oil fits unfinished leather more so just apply some by using old cloth. Use polish for finished footwear and apply some on the leather by using applicators. If you do not have an applicator, you can use an old piece of cloth. By polishing or oiling your boots, you prolong their lifespan and enhance their beauty.
- Always try to remember that brushing off mud, dirt, dust and crusts should always be the first thing on your mind once you get home. Allowing these dusts and mud crusts to sit on your leather for a long period of time can actually damage it and shorten the lifespan of the leather. Carefully and gently scrape off every mud cake and use a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To remove stains from your leather boots for men, you may need soap solution by adding soap or liquid detergent in a dish of water and apply on your boot using a piece of cloth. Make sure to remove the soapy water and lather from the boots properly and completely. Don’t worry about the water as leather doesn’t get damaged easily by water. Just make sure to dry them properly, you can use dry wipes to dry them when you are done cleaning.
One expensive wallet brand for men is made by Gucci. This particular wallet is jet black and has a dark green strip on the bottom one third. The leather is stitched in a diamond pattern making it a great choice. It is made from black guccissima leather, holds up to six cards, and has two bill compartments. Like all Gucci products it is made in Italy.
Coach is another premium wallet brand. The make an ID wallet that has a slim billfold and also features a flip-up ID case. The leather is precisely crafted using rich glove tanned leather. Finally it is emblazoned with a bold pair of stripes. The colors can come anywhere from jet black to brown and there is also a navy blue option. Finally you can optionally add a monogram to the wallet.
- Louis Vuitton
This is yet another premium wallet brand for men. Like the others if fits easily into jacket pockets or the pants pockets. This one features a Taiga leather that is stamped discreetly with the LV initials to form a pattern. You can choose from two different color options which are grizzli (a brown color) and ardoise (which is jet black). Finally it can be personalized by adding your initials in a number of different color choices.
- Jos. A. Bank
Some people like to have a trifold wallet. A trifold wallet will obviously take up less space and may be a comfortable option. The trifold wallet will have a divided currency slot for bills, 12 credit card slots, and is made out of calfskin leather. The choices for color are either brown or black.
- Brooks Brothers
This retailer makes a really unique wallet. Rather than using leather from a mammal such as a cow, Brooks Brothers makes a wallet that is made from real American alligator leather. The scales of this particular reptile make for a great pattern for the outside of the wallet and it holds a genuine shine that other leathers lack. Like the many other brands of wallets the color choices will either be brown or black. However the alligator skin really adds to the appeal of this product.
Let’s take a look at three of the most popular reasons why you should not spend big bucks on sunglasses.
- Did you know that a large percentage of sunglasses are actually manufactured by the same small handful of manufacturers! Italian company Luxottica are responsible producing sunglasses for most of the major designer labels as well as some of the high street labels. This means that a lower priced pair of sunglasses could be exactly the same level of quality as a designer brand.
- Expensive designer sunglasses are not any better for your eyes than a cheaper version. You are essentially paying for the name and could get a pair which are every bit as effective at a more affordable price.
- The price tag is not the only cost when purchasing expensive designer sunglasses. The chances are fair that if you are inclined to purchase such an expensive pair of shades, then you are likely to be encouraged to buy the latest trends which ultimately means that you will have to buy a new style of sunglasses each year as the fashions change. Over time this means you will spend thousands on your eyewear!
So now that it has been established that buying expensive designer sunglasses is not the best investment, does that mean that we must sacrifice our sense of style? Of course not! It is possible to strike a balance between fashion and your finances. All it takes is a little bit of shopping around.
One of the best ways to find affordable sunglasses which are still fashionable is to look online. The internet is a great resource when it comes to price comparison shopping. You do not need to trail around lots of stores, instead you can browse their websites in the comfort of your own home in order to find the best prices. Generally speaking it is usually cheaper to buy items online because internet retailers have lower overheads.
I love summer flat sandals, but a lot of the styles make our legs look large and stumpy. Additionally, it can create a really unflattering silhouette if worn wrong. I am here to help! I have a couple of tricks to keep in mind that you can stick to when picking out the perfect pair of sandals. On top of that, it doesn’t have to cost you an ‘arm and a leg.’ You can get something within your budget.
Watch what’s happening to the ankle: If there is too much action going on around the ankle, it can cut you off and give you the appearance of a larger leg, especially if you are short. Opt for a thin strap around the ankle if you have to have one at all.
Sling-backs are your friend: The most attractive sandal is a sling-back because it keeps that elongated look in the ankle but keeps the shoe from sliding off. When shopping, look for this style to be your “classic or go-to” sandal.
Platform problems: Most women don’t think about this very often but the heel of the sandal can have a major impact on the way a shoe will look on your leg. I have seen so many styles with a slight wedge and a thick strap up the front and around the ankle that will make even the leanest women look stocky, so please stick to flat sandals. If you would like a bit of a raised heel for comfort that is fine but keep in mind the shape and height.
Walk a while: When searching for the perfect summer sandal, walk around in them for a while – don’t just try it on and look in the mirror. If you spend some time in them you will start to get a feel for any areas that may rub or cause a blister. I can’t tell you how many times I buy a gorgeous shoe and this happens.
You can also opt for gladiator ones. They are quite unique, cute and stylish. Strappy ones are great for people who don’t like to slip and slide in the open back ones.
This style can be very appealing if done correctly, so do not be afraid to try new styles and designs!
- Closet Organizer – A simple solution for storing the handbags out of harms way is likely to be the many choices available with the canvas closet organizers. They are not only able to provide a safe place for storing multiple handbags of all shapes and sizes, but they are also able to offer great visibility for ease in selection. Most of these organizers are able to strap or hang on an existing pole inside the closet. A quality aspect of the canvas based organizers is that they aren’t likely to cause any damage or scratch the outer surface of the handbags.
- Under-bed Drawers – If you have a full collection of out of season handbags or purses that aren’t likely to be used often, it might benefit to use one of the under bed drawers and use the space beneath the bed. A low-profile draw which is intended for storing bags or clothing is built with the right mechanics for complete ease in sliding in and out. Wrapping each of the bags with tissue paper or similar is certain to increase the level of protection when these items are stored for the long-term.
- Door Racks – In those situations where you are severely restricted with free space in the closets or floor, you might want to look at the available options with the door racks. They are often designed to hang on the back of almost any door inside the home and offers space for accepting multiple bags or purses. Many of the door racks include hooks for complete ease in hanging many more bags by the handles, although these bags should be emptied to make certain they do not excessively strain the handles.
- A quilt is a combination of different layers stuffed with cotton or fiber. The layers are stitched in such a way the stuffed material will remain intact with the stitched pattern. Quilts help to retain the temperature and offer warmth to the user. But are not advised for summer bedding. Wool Cotton Quilts are light and breathable. So, choose Wool Cotton Quilts over normal Quilts for the summer.
- A Blanket is a single layered bed covering, unlike quilts. It is relatively lighter than a quilt and also provides warmth to the user.
- A Duvet is a Bedspread which is filled with feathers or wool. These are generally used with covers to reduce the maintenance. It is recommended for winter months.
- Comforters are similar to Quilts in most aspects. The differences between the quilt and the comforter are the fabric, the Patterns, the stuffing material. Comforters are stuffed with polyester material. So they are light.
- A Bed sheet is a simple spreadsheet over the bed. It is lighter than all other bedding material. It has nothing to do with the temperature control.
While choosing the bedding material, consider the following points.
The color of the bedding
It is apparent that Light colors reflect the heat, unlike the dark colors. So choose a Light colored bedding for the summer. Dark colored sheets trap the heat and cause inconvenience to you during the nighttime. White or Beige Colors are the best choice, though they require a bit of maintenance.
Natural or Artificial Quilt Covers
Cotton fibers are second to none in terms of comfort it offers in the summer. Natural materials like Linen or Cotton has many advantages than the synthetic fibers like polyester. Natural fibers are light in weight and they are breathable materials. So, they bring you comfort as well as peaceful sleep. Artificial Fibers are affordable and light in weight but are not suitable for summer.
The density of the fabric influences the design, embroidery, durability, and the pattern. If the thread count is more, then it gives a scope for the designer to weave a plush pattern on the bedding material. If the bedding is too dense and the thread count is higher, it affects the breathing ability of the fabric. So, it is recommended to use the bedding with a mid-range thread count.
Cotton Vs Linen
When it comes to natural fibers, many people got stuck at the crossroads of Linen and Cotton.
- Linen is made from the stalk of the Flax plant. It is stronger than cotton fiber. It has a high moisture absorbing capacity and eco-friendly. It has a high breathing capacity, which allows the air to circulate. Structurally, it is stronger and will not deform. It is also hypoallergenic which makes it the best choice for baby bedding. Linen is also referred as nature’s wicker.
- Cotton material is having a higher thread count than Linen. So it affects breathing. But it is soft to touch and resilient. You can also look for a Cotton Fabric which is blended with a Linen. It offers the advantages of both fabrics. The Bedroom Decor is incomplete without a proper bedding
Sportswear has always been a big trend in fashion and needless to say, this garments are making a comeback. Some people turn away from them because they think they are too outdated or unfashionable. Others do not even bother buying them because they have a difficulty in finding clothes to wear them with. Leg warmers are actually easy to mix and match with the current items in your wardrobe. They are stylish closet additions and help complete your outfit.
For a casual vibe, loose tanks and over-sized blouses are wonderful to put on with this type of leg wear. Try opting for solid-colored garments in gray, black, brown and navy because they will go with most of the items in your closet and are great for everyday use. Stay away from leg wear garments in bright, neon colors as they are reminiscent of the 80’s and are not attractive to look at.
Alternatively, dressy pieces such as embellished tops or textured skirts work well with leg warmers as well. They are great to wear because they inject just the right amount of elegance and sophistication into your ensemble.
Leg warmers look terrific with denim jeans. Choose skinny or slim-fit jeans and remember to keep away from baggy pairs. A tapered leg looks more fantastic with leg warmers than loose ones. Also keep in mind to stick with simple jean styles and avoid ripped or tattered denim.
Short dresses look amazing when worn over tights and garments for legs. Tone down a printed dress with basic leg warmers. On the other hand, striped leg warmers can easily spruce up plain dresses.
Leg warmers are also great to wear during the winter season. You can layer them with leggings for added warmth. Top off your outfit with a trench coat, a cozy scarf and leather gloves.
To avoid looking too casual, make sure you incorporate statement accessories into your outfit. You can add a fabulous bib necklace, a pair of chandelier earrings or perhaps a nice cocktail ring into your look. When accessorizing, be careful not to overdo it. Always remember that less is more.
The most important thing to consider when matching a bag to your outfit is size. A large bag is very casual and should only be worn so. One piece of clothing should be loose to compliment the size of the bag. A loose top or a skirt really help the bag flow with what you are wearing. Small bags with a shoulder strap are great to be matched with a sun dress or jeans with a snug top. This type of purse is the easiest to wear and is usually moderately priced by most designers. Large bags get expensive very easily, so don’t blow money on a lot of large bags. A clutch is a very versatile purse especially if it is black. Clutches can be matched with anything from a dress to an evening gown. Very dressy handbags will usually have sequins on them and they should only be matched with upscale evening wear.
Great brands to invest in are the top designers that have been around for a while. They usually have a classic line that stays in style for many years. Classic designs by Gucci and Louis Vuitton usually compliment a variety of outfits and you will get your money’s worth out of them. You can update classic styled handbags with flower pins or simply tie a scarf onto the strap. A good way to find out what the latest trends are is to shop around and see what designers are adding to their most recent bags.
Pair them with your favorite jeans and take a leisurely stroll around the block. Or how about playing Frisbee in the park wearing a Capri with your sneakers? Add a feminine touch by wearing them with a cute skirt and a flirty top. For a casual but sporty look, how about wearing a tank top with either a loose pair of jeans or a cute pair of jogging pants? A sporty looking hoodie would also go well this. You can wear them with just about anything, right?
There are so many styles of sneakers and they each give a different flavor to an outfit. Basketball sneakers and tennis shoes always bring a sporty feel to an outfit. So, who cares that you do not really like any sport or that you consider shopping to be the ultimate sport? You can always pull off the style and look as if you came right out of the latest basketball game. Couple them with a pair of shorts, jogging pants or even a skirt. You can look as though you could practically take on anyone in any game and still do it with flair.
If you want to go for something more casual and artistic, don a pair of Chucks with your favorite skinny jeans and band shirt. Bring out the musician in you and tap to the beats blasting from your mp3 player. With so many colors of canvass sneakers that you can choose from, you could wear them with practically anything you want. They look great with tights, skirts, skinny jeans, loose tattered jeans, shorts, and dresses. For an added spunk, get one of those double-tongued high cut sneakers with multicolored shoelaces or even getting one of those thigh high sneakers with the comic designs around it.
Glam up your sneakers and get a personalized, unique look going by adding some touches like sequins, gems, paint and even just getting your friends to sign their names on your sneakers. Unleash your creativity and create your own design on a plain pair of sneakers. Play up an outfit by putting on a sneaker that has a splash of wild colors. Have a blast trying different styles with the way you tie your shoes. That is what having a pair of sneakers on is all about, having a ton of fun in the most casual and comfortable way.
Founded by Mario Prada from Milan, Prada began as a leather goods business in 1913. It was Mario’s grandaughter, Miuccia Prada, who inherited the business in 1978 and turned it into a fashion powerhouse by expanding the company into the clothing business with a bohemian style.
Prada has two other labels behind its main brand. Linea Rossa is its sports label and Miu Miu is a simple, vintage-inspired label.
Despite eyewear styles changing over the generations, Prada has remained on top. Regardless of whatever look you are searching for you can guarantee that you will be able to find a classic and sophisticated pair of sunglasses that will suit you own unique style.
Prada sunglasses come in a variety of colors – from the traditional black and gunmetal grey, to the subtle (and not-so-subtle) tortoiseshell, vibrant red and bright orange.
The Prada line of sunglasses also comes in a range of different shapes. From large and round to sleek and rectangular, you will be able to discover a set of sunglasses that suits your face’s shape and your fashion taste.
Prada sunglasses are not cheap, setting you back around $300 a pair. They are this price for a reason. You are paying for the quality and fashion design of one of the world’s most powerful fashion houses.
However, it is possible to find legitimate Prada sunglasses at discounted prices. The internet will be your best resource for finding cheap Prada eyewear with retailers being able to cut prices due to lower overhead costs and connections to wholesalers.