There are different brands of suit in the market for people to buy. The varieties of options make it confusing for people to choose a suit. Here are a few tips that can help you in buying a perfect suit:
- Choose the fabric wisely – Fabric is the most important part of any clothing accessory. If you are buying a suit for the first time, then your best bet for suit fabric would be worsted wools. This fabric works well for any season.
- Length of sleeves – The length of your sleeves should be right on. The perfect length of sleeves is when it reaches the base of your thumb. You should pay special attention to it as most buyers make a mistake here.
- Fitting of Trouser – The waistline of trouser should be comfortable. You should be able to stick your two fingers in the pants, while you are wearing it.
- Hem on Trouser – The pants that you wear should reach till your shoes. The height of a person is an important factor while selecting trousers. Cuffless pants make a person look taller.
- Jacket waist – Jacket of the suit should fit easily across the stomach. Fitting jackets with three or four buttons are popular these days.
- General Fitting – Comfort is the most important factor for selecting any suit. You should be able to move around easily in your suit. You should have some free movement in your arms.