- A High-Low blouse is an excellent top to wear with leggings. Because it’s short on the front and long on the back, it conceals your derriere and back area perfectly.
- Donning a long tank top is also a great way to wear leggings without worrying about unsightly panty lines. It effectively hides your posterior and offers a cool, relaxed vibe. To avoid looking sloppy, accessorize with chunky bib necklaces, statement earrings or pile on a bunch of enamel bangles.
- Sweaters go with most items and needless to say, they also work well with leggings. A printed sweater or a bold-hued jumper paired with patterned leggings is a great summer outfit.
- Pair a long cardigan with ankle-length leggings for an interesting play on proportions. A cardigan is fantastic for layering and can be worn with breezy blouses or loose tanks. You may select a neutral-colored cardigan or one in a gorgeous pastel shade.
- Pay homage to the menswear trend by matching a pair of leggings with a boyfriend blazer and strappy heels. The blazer brings subtle hints of masculinity while the sexy heels make the outfit look girly and lady-like. Pick a blazer that goes past your bottom.
- Do you have a short dress that you really want to wear but can’t muster up the courage to wear it on its own? Worry no more as the key to rocking tiny dresses is by wearing leggings. They are stylish, snug on the skin and provide sufficient coverage for your legs and thighs.
- Tunics are wonderful to wear at the beach or during hot summer days. But when the weather starts to drop at night, wearing leggings will help keep you warm. Store a pair inside your beach bag so that you’ll always have one in case you need it.
- Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn by wearing ballet flats with leggings. Embody Audrey’s classic style by opting for chic ballet shoes during casual weekends. These shoes are comfortable and perfect for those who prefer to wear flats. They’re better to wear instead of sneakers or sporty trainers because they look more elegant and trendy.
- Add a touch of glam into your outfit by strapping on a pair of bejeweled flat sandals. They instantly raise the style factor of an otherwise laid-back ensemble. They’re a great heel alternative and look amazing with printed leggings.
- Plain black leggings worn with black knee-high boots make you appear polished, well put together and sophisticated. They even make you look taller and slimmer. This is also a lovely outfit idea for Fall and Winter.
Your best option for protecting your eyes in the desert will be to pick up a pair of firm fitting goggles. Goggles are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including special sizes for women and children. Goggles are great for the desert since they cover your eyes completely and don’t allow space for any dust or debris to fly in underneath or over the lenses like with regular sunglasses. Goggles allow your eyes to be protected fully from the sun and wind as well.
Also critical is to look for eyewear with UV protection. Look for eyewear that offers UVA and UVB protection. The sun’s rays will be especially harsh out in the desert, where there are few if any trees, building or objects that can offer shade. Protect your eyes from those invisible rays with maximum UV protection.
Another essential feature you’ll want to look for in your eyewear is that they are shatterproof. This is easy though, since most sunglasses and goggles have lenses that are made of polycarbonate or some other plastic or glass that can’t shatter. Though watch out for the cheap glasses you find in the drug store hanging on those revolving display cases, they are often very cheaply made and may not have features like UV protection or shatterproof lenses. Even if they have a sticker on them that says they do, its no guarantee. Spend a little more and get a good brand of eyewear, your eyes will thank you for it!
Lastly, if you plan on doing any type of motorized or moving activity in the desert, you’ll want to make sure your goggles or sunglasses are safely secured to your body. A good pair of goggles will come with a tether that will stop your goggles from flying off your head while you are facing wind. You can also get a tether for sunglasses or other eyewear as well. Sometimes these tethers will be called something else, like a leash or lanyard.
- Tops: She should consider wearing tops that are embellished around the bust and shoulder areas. Tops that fit the waist will also add length and proportion to the lower part of her body. To achieve wider shoulders, she can wear off the shoulder tops with a tight fitting skirt to accentuate her waist.
- Bottoms: Wearing A-line skirts will smoothen out the hips and emphasize the waist. The A-line highlights the middle section of the body. Instead of lighter color slacks and jeans, go darker; choose bottoms that flow straight down from the hip. Opt for straight legged pants as well.
- Dresses: Similar to bottoms, an A-line dress will become your best friend! Wear the ones that have capped or flutter sleeves. To get the attention away from your hips, A-Line dresses that fit around or below the knee will work best. The wrap dress is also a good option.
- Accessories: Every pear shaped woman should have certain undergarments like girdles, padded under wears and body shapers that do justice to the hips, butt and thighs. Accessorize the top portion of the body rather than wearing heavy belts on the lower portion.
Good examples of pear shaped women are Rihanna and Beyonce. You may disagree because they look more like hourglass shaped women rather than pear shaped. However, one thing you probably didn’t notice is that their busts are not big enough to place them into the hourglass group. Now those two examples indicate that pear shaped women can be curvy. Rihanna is a size 4 and she is curvy, but still a pear shaped female. The same is true for women of any size. A woman’s body shape is commonly based on measurements and not necessarily on dress size or even her weight.
In the Greco-Roman era, women were known for wearing high-waist tunics held with a belt under the bust line and this is what the Empire waistline exemplifies. This widely worn style is flattering to all female body types and is favored among many women over the age of forty because it tends to hide the ‘sometimes annoying’ spread between the stomach and the hips.
Even if you only have a little ‘pooch’ in your abdomen, the Empire waist will be an excellent relief when you feel bloated. The style also makes you look much taller and your legs appear longer and leaner. On top of all that, you will ooze femininity. What could be better than that?
Now, what do you wear with the Empire waist style top:
Women over forty cannot go wrong with tights. It is the ideal complement to the Empire waist top. It is sufficiently long to cover your butt and loose enough to make the bottom appear skinny.
Women over forty will enjoy the flattering scoop or V-neckline of the Empire waist top. It elongates your neck and makes your bust line appear more attractive.
Wear a long necklace – it dresses up the Empire waist top and hangs loosely over the bust line; making for a much more chic and elegant look. Top that off with some dangling earrings and you will have heads turning.
White, like black, is universal. It can be worn by any age group and at any time. You can rock it with so many different tops and you can turn it into a casual look or to the other extreme of club wear. If you do happen to spill barbeque sauce on your white pants, you can bleach it or dye it if you don’t mind drastically altering it.
White is easy to match. So use one bright color to spruce it up. It could be one of those asymmetrical hem tops, which are now very trendy. Or you could wear a red shirt blouse with cuffed sleeves. Simplify the rest of the outfit with white or black sandals.
If you are not comfortable with wearing white, you could try wearing nude. Some people might feel tempted to wear a nude top with a nude bottom, but don’t do it! Focus more on the shoes and accessories. No matter what dress, skirt or top, you choose, wear it with nude shoes, nude necklace or handbag.
If you want to look harmonious, go for the gold tones that will make you shine. However, do this with your accessories and possibly shoes. One more thing that will make your outfit come to life is that oversized straw hat. When you arrive at the barbeque, it will look as if you stepped out of a magazine, but of course, you will look and feel comfortable and appropriately dressed for the occasion. Go for some peep toe shoes to balance your outfit.
- Eyeglass Case: An eyeglass case is used to store and protect your eyeglass when you are not wearing it. Popular cases are hard case, soft case and pouches. Hard glass cases are durable, rigid and difficult to damage. They are best when you have to deal with a lot of hectic activities throughout your day. Soft glass cases are flexible so your eyeglass is not well protected. Eyeglass pouches are really soft and offer less protection than cases. However, soft glass cases and pouches can be stored easily in your bag or pocket.
- Eyeglass Cleaning Cloth: A cleaning cloth is used to remove dirt, water and other messes from your eyeglass. The cleaning cloth should be a microfiber cloth because it does not scratch the surface. You can store your eyeglass cleaning cloth in your case or pouch.
- Eyeglass Cleaning Liquid: An eyeglass lens cleaning solution is used to clean messes from your eyeglass. The solution also adds shine. Cleaning liquids are usually given to you from the store where you purchased your eyeglass. If you do not want to use commercial products then use a solution of water and dishwashing liquid.
- Eyeglass Repair Kit: An eyeglass repair kit usually contains nose pads, screwdrivers, screws and magnifier. A tiny screw driver can be used to tighten the screws on your frames so that they do not fall apart. If you lose the original eyeglass screws then use those provided by the kit. The nose pads are used to cushion the nose and prevent pressure or slipping from your eyeglass. By using the repair kit your eyeglass should fit snugly on your face.
Everything is dependent on personality and individual tastes. But urban fashion for men usually boils down to obtaining garments that are hip or stylish, long-lasting and very cozy.
Unless of course the function is a black tie one, men’s urban wear more often than not includes denim. The term denim in urban vernacular do not necessarily mean jeans on its own but now includes a wide assortment of garments such as outdoor jackets and even the more laid-back slacks. The important aspect of urban wear lifestyle is to imbibe your personality in the garments you wear. Keep a great hairstyle and constantly keep up a very good pair of shoes handy.
It is also trendy for men to have the proper accessories for their clothes. Belts, wallets, totes, briefcase, men’s cufflinks, hats, handkerchief, scarf and also the right scent are a few of the most fundamental accessories that men should care about. Nonetheless, do not be affected by celeb wardrobes but stay with the elements that you would like and feel comfortable sporting. However, you have the luxury to choose from men bracelets, earrings, pendants and chains in today’s men’s accessory site of shopping centers.
Urban fashion also means adding ethnic influences like sherwanis and kurtas. Cultural traditions influences are part of the uniqueness of urban fashion style. In the nineties, African ethnic influences were so evident that hip-hop performers started donning customized outfits that shows obvious design and style resemblances from African clothing like baggy slacks and the use of bright African colors in their apparel.
Most up-to-date metropolitan wear fashion news, however, implies that leather jacket will proceed to be the trend among the urban guys. In the same way, tracksuits are noticed to make a comeback and winter months will deliver the multi-colored thermal clothing. Not just colors but tops with funny messages are becoming favorite again for the city dwellers. Retro fashion is furthermore making a comeback as an urban fashion design. And for the office, males clothes consists of the common official office clothing, casual clothing just like cargo pants, jeans and comfortable shorts for the springtime and summer and fashionable sweaters, pullover during winter months.
Yet just as when urban fashion began, the hip-hop apparel range will by no means fade away from the downtown fashion scenery. Men who wish to make a fashion statement can do so by wearing hip-hop inspired wardrobes. The typical city men will have a preference of a range of scarves, blazers and slacks in a wide choice of colors, patterns and designs.
Metropolitan style for men is not a simple product line but instead an expensive clothing startup that suits each metropolitan situation such as street wear, office atmosphere or casual activities and every imaginable season. The clothes, of course, vary from city to city nevertheless all the same include the urban fashion aspects of functionality, appearance and individuality.