Make a list of clothing that you need
Think about the clothes you wear on a daily basis, your favourite items and the colours you prefer. Now, look at the items you have sorted out and are keeping. Make a note of the colours and styles so that you can buy new items that will coordinate with this clothing perfectly. Those stone chinos will look great with Chambéry summer shirts or a simple white t-shirt.
Capsule wardrobes are for men too
Revamping your wardrobe doesn’t mean you have to spend a lot of money on lots of different clothing. A capsule wardrobe means choosing some those essential items of clothing that can be easily coordinated and which are easy to wear. Cool white shirt for men, cotton pants, sweaters and one good quality sports jacket will make sure you always have the right clothes to hand.
Get an expert opinion
If you simply do not know where to start when planning your new wardrobe, ask for some advice. Shopping for clothes isn’t usually an activity for the guys so why not take your girlfriend, wife, mom or a close female friend along for unbiased opinions?
Be open to new ideas
Why not try out some new trends. That doesn’t mean you have to wear a red blazer with pink pants. Unique clothing can be clothes that have a little unusual detail or that are a different cut to what you would usually wear. Above all else, have fun choosing your new wardrobe!
- Scarves – Wearing a scarf is not only about providing accent to your winter getup. It’s also about covering your neck to keep it warm when temperatures drop. An unprotected part of the skin during very cold days can make it dry, red, and even itchy. Aside from the face, the neck is usually one of the most unprotected parts of our body, which underscores the importance of wearing a scarf. The scarf you’ll wear has to complement the color of your outfit.
- Boots – Winter boots are, without question definitely must-have items in your wardrobe. These types of boots are thicker and rubberized soles and have insulated lining. If you live in an area that usually gets at least 5 inches of snow, you should invest in a good pair of boots, preferably the waterproof types. Be sure to check the padding along the sole and the ankles since these are the foot parts that are the most sensitive to the cold. Black boots are always neutral, so if you’re buying only one pair, get something black.
- Hats – What’s a winter getup without hats? There’s a wide range of hats to choose from that will serve not only as a covering for your head, but also as an important fashion accessory. Depending on what clothes you’re wearing or your fashion sense, you can wear anything from a toque to a ski hat to a Cossack.
- Jackets – Just like hats, you can choose from a wide range of layers to keep you warm and comfy. Whether you’re in the mood to wear sweater or you feel like putting on a thick trench coat, you need upper garments not just to appear stylish but also as a way of regulating your body temperature.
- Leggings – Finally, you need something to protect your lower leg in case you’re wearing pants with thin fabric. This is when you add thermal leggings to your wardrobe.
With all these items in your winter attire, you can be sure that you’re protected from the cold from head to toe wherever you go during wintertime.
Over 20 years we are getting it down to a fine art. First and foremost you don’t want to have to lug everything so our number one, numero uno item is a little trailer with thick tyres which we can pull down the ramp and along the beach. My uncle made ours but you could buy one at the hardware store for sure. Or instead buy a big wheelbarrow.
Secondly you need a big esky with wheels to carry all of the yummy sandwiches and drinks for the day at the beach. In the trailer goes the beach chairs and the umbrellas and we also have an amazing beach tent called the moana, it has 4 sets of poles, ropes and a large canvas piece of fabric. In 5 minutes it is up and we have our own personal marquee on the beach which offers shade all day long.
We have 3 custom canvas bags that we made up, one says towels, the other says clothes and the third says bits and pieces. It sounds a bit pedantic but at the end of the day it rocks as we know where everything is. Keep in mind there are about 5 families! All the kids have their own canvas beach bags with their own hat and lunch in them as well and they are responsible for that. We have a large chilled water dispenser which keeps us hydrated all day and a 2 litre pump pack of suncream at the ready.
We have the obligatory beach cricket set with extra balls and lots of shovels, spades, buckets and other sandcastle building equipment. We have 1 big bowl to put water in for the doggies and a couple of leads just in case the dog inspector comes! There is also an endless supply of sandwiches, snacks, fruit and drinks to keep everyone happy and sated throughout the day. Surfboards and boogie boards are also loaded up on the trailer along with a few extra buckets for collecting sea glass and shells. So all in all there is a lot of stuff but somehow between us all we can get down there and unpacked in a flash and the same at the end of a fun beach day!.
Club wear options
- Cocktail dress – Most women will turn to this type of dress when they go clubbing. These mini-dresses feature a little extra length in the hem, a structured bodice, and a beautiful silhouette.
- One shoulder dress – This fitted mini dress features one wide shoulder strap, allowing the other shoulder bare. Don’t pair this with a necklace but rather choose a beautiful pair of earrings. You may accentuate your arm on the side of the bare shoulder with a cuff bracelet.
- Bandage dress – This is a form of skintight clothing made with bandage like strips. They are created to accentuate the contours of the body. Dresses of this sort are also called body-con, shortened from body-conscious.
- Contrast dress – Many club dresses feature color blocking. These dresses make use of bright colors taken typically from the opposite sides of the color wheel to produce bold and beautiful outfits. You may use color-blocking even if you’re plus-size. The fundamental principles of figure flatter will still apply. To wit, bright colors emphasize, while dark colors hide less desirable features.
- Dress with comfort in mind – Pick something you feel comfortable in. This is going to ensure that you won’t spend the entire night yanking at your clothes trying to adjust your outfit.
- Suit your outfit to your intended activity – If will be dancing or clubbing, dress up so that you will look your best. When selecting your dress, dare to stand out. Going clubbing is the perfect occasion for dressing up in a bold and exceptional outfit.
- Have confidence – It doesn’t matter how beautiful a dress is, it can only be gorgeous if the one donning it feels confident in herself. Select a dress that flatters your figure and show your fashion sense.
Where you should buy
Even though local brick-and-mortar stores provide a range of club wear dresses you can select from, you might find more up-to-date selections from online stores. You’ll also find it easier to find cheap club dresses for plus size females online instead of offline. When purchasing online, make sure to know as much as you can about the companies you wish to transact with. Prior to buying, read comments from previous customers so you can get an idea of the quality of both shopping experience and the products they offer.
Go Bright – Neon Styles
Neon has always been recognized as a raver’s choice of fashion, however with them bouncing into the limelight this season it has become a fashion choice for everyone. Neon fashion covers everything from the tradition accessory glow-stick bracelet all the way to luminous yellow and pink skinny fit jeans, most of which are in an abundance of designs. So whatever your choice in style it is certain that neon will make you stand out in the crowds. If you do not feel brave enough to go head to toe neon then why not just accessorize your outfit with a neon bracelet or necklace? Both of which are a favored accessory this season. Why not contrast a bright neon pink leopard print vest with a pair of plain black skinny jeans? Not only are they both comfortable items of clothing but they also complement each other greatly.
Stay feminine – Lace Styles
From the 17th century lace has been a feminine fabric used to decorate all sorts from royal ruffs to table tops. Over the centuries it has never lost its touch and gone out of fashion. It has always been kept in the shows and on the catwalks from the Moulin Rouge in Paris in 1926 all the way to Prada and Louis Vuitton in 2012. A well-recognized and well-respected fabric, lace is and always has been the style to own and this season even more so than ever with lace back dresses giving that cheeky showing of skin and halter necks soaring into the forefront of fashion it is not surprising how lace has been taking the summer of 2013 by storm. If you don’t feel comfortable enough to wear a full lace summer dress then why not wear a little black number with a small but cute lace collar?
Be Sexy – Open back Styles
Yes! Sexiness is the look every woman wants and why not grab everyone’s attention with a stunning open back dress? With a mass array of lengths, colors, patterns and fabrics to choose from, finding that perfect open back dress for you is a walk in the park. For that sophisticated occasion, whether it be a wedding or a formal party, why not accessorize a small capped sleeve, black, cross over, open back dress with a gorgeous silver and gemstone back drop necklace? Not only with this get you noticed at all the parties but it also adds definition to a feminine figure beautifully and brings attention to the waist and shoulder blades. Different shapes of open back dresses can provide different images. A peep hole open back or side back give that cheeky feel to a glamorous dress whereas halter neck, full open backs can give a more elegant look to the whole outfit. Be careful with shapes and styles though, a wrong fitting open back dress can bag and throw out the entire look!
Go Casual – Shorts & Tank
For women who prefer the more casual attire shorts and tank tops are the new summer crazes. With combat style shorts in patterns from plain denim to camouflage finding a suitable tank top is a breeze. Even a plain black tank top can draw the eye to any style of shorts, however this seasons tank top favorites are all about the prints. All sorts of designs from stripes and blocks to band logos and obscure objects such as quenchie cups are found on nearly every tank top going. Bringing that casual style and mixing it up with the adolescent fun, any woman can pull of this image and still look amazing.
Fashion Office Look
The working woman always needs to look great in the office, but it is not impossible to take this style into the street without that feeling of ‘still in work clothes mode’. A gorgeous black and white pinstripe skirt suit with a satin ruche shirt and complimented by a pair of stunning peep toe wedges can be the head turner you want, giving you a feel of glamour and style and giving the viewer the impression of importance and power. Do not be put off by the idea that business style clothing should stay in the office, get it out there, get it seen and get it to amaze.
- Differentiate between a discounted and used dress. The former is a brand new dress, preferably from a good designer, that is available at an attractively low price.
- Check that the dress is made of high quality materials. It should also be stitched well, with all seams and hems done correctly. Poor quality tailoring will look awful and the dress will also not last very long. Be especially careful about quality in case the dress has beads, rhinestones or lace which need to be stitched on with a great deal of care.
- The store selling the dresses should offer a wide range of the latest designs or else you will have an outdated look on account of trying to get a dress at a low price.
- You should ideally be offered alteration and customization services. This is necessary in order to ensure that the dress fits you like a glove. After all, very few people have the figure to fit perfectly in a store bought dress.
- The store you buy from should be a reliable one that follows fair business practices. For instance, it should have a good policy on returns or exchanges. If the store in question is an online retailer, then you need to be certain that it will deliver exactly what has been ordered.
As you can see, what you need is an inexpensive dress for your prom that does not look cheap. Thankfully, there are stores that specialize in offering these outfits. They are able to offer lovely prom dresses at low prices on account of getting them stitched at low prices and using economies of scale. Some of these stores make very close copies of designer dresses.
If you are on the lookout to find a sensational leopard print dress to cause a huge stir in your upcoming party or wedding invitation the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to ascertain exactly what kind of outfits you are looking for. To gather some idea you can take a look at the fashion magazines or watch television and get aware of the latest fashion trends. You can also come across latest fad while you roam in the public. Once you make up your mind about the kind of attire you want to be clothed in you can order the pattern online. But it is always wiser to purchase the fabrics from a retail store so that you can try and feel the colour and quality of the on your own. Once you come upon quality fabric the next thing you should do is to get your hips, waists and chests measured. I case you have chosen for the stiffer fabric, you are better off leaving 1 inch for the seam. Now you have to decide would you go for a mini leopard print dress or you are fine with normal length. In case you prefer a mini dress, tailored fit is what you should opt for as it goes best with mini leopard printed outfits.
If you are purchasing the fabric to make a summer wear your chosen fabric should be light-weight and if this is going to be your winter special attire then it is better to buy a fabric that is comparatively heavier. Now that you are through with the selection of the fabric and pattern, it is time to cut the patterns pieces out and iron them to smooth out the creases and wrinkles. This pressing of the fabrics also helps preshrink cottons linens that are natural fibres. After ironing, the part of the fabric needs to folded over and you need to place double pattern pieces on the folded fabric. After that, these pattern pieces need to be pinned to the fabrics and cut those pieces out. While cutting the pieces out you need to very discreet and keep a close eye for the dirt, notches and markings. Now you need to pin up the fabric pieces and line up the notches to ensure that the pattern pieces of your coveted leopard print dress fit together perfectly. Finally you need to sew the pattern according to direction. To ascertain that your newly made leopard print dress is absolutely fit you just need to press the seam open.
High low prom dresses are the perfect choice if you have a lovely pair of legs to show off. Since they are low at the back, they enable you to look sexy without feeling completely exposed. As a matter of fact, this is the only way you could look sophisticated and elegant while wearing a very short skirt. The other advantage of wearing this kind of dress is that you can dance very easily and comfortably in it. They have a very youthful look that tends to be missing from long formal gowns.
If you are shorter than average then you have another reason for choosing this kind of dress. Since it shows a lot of leg, it gives the illusion of height whereas most designs of long dresses would just make you look short. In fact, a very petite person might just get lost in a voluminous dress. Don’t forget that you have to wear the dress and not the other way around.
Since high low designs are so popular these days, there are many different options for you to choose from. Be sure to try out quite a few of them so that you select one that suits your body shape and personality. Never make the mistake of choosing a dress simply because it is fashionable or because you have seen a celebrity wearing something similar. For instance, ruffles and flounces will not suit a curvy body because they will just make you look larger than necessary. If you are petite then a flowing dress made of chiffon will suit you very well.
For the cool and trendy surfer there is no better option than a pair of board shorts. These come in a wide range of colours and are designed to dry quickly after being worn in the ocean waters. They feature handy pockets which can be used for the storage of essential items during days out at the beach.
If you’re planning on spending a good deal of time working out during the summer months then it would be well worth investing in a pair of gym shorts. You might even be interested in the specialist men’s or women’s shorts available online. These are designed to ensure ultimate comfort while you run, row or climb your way to physical perfection.
You might well be planning on jetting off to exotic climates this year. You may even have booked an extended stay at a luxury hotel, complete with outstanding swimming facilities. In which case you should definitely purchase a pair of swimming shorts. The exhibitionist among you may even be tempted to buy some bikini briefs.
There has been a considerable increase in the range of Adidas and Nike men’s shorts in recent years. Cargo shorts have become extremely popular among guys seeking the perfect combination of rugged style and comfort. They are essential items for people planning intense summer expeditions.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a seasoned campaigner following in the footsteps of Andy Murray, it is very important that you wear the proper tennis gear. You’ll find that there is a good selection of affordable tennis shorts available online. They are made from lightweight material and are designed to maximise maneuverability on the court.
Suave and sophisticated fashion connoisseurs can enhance their summertime with stylish Chino’s. These lightweight shorts can be included under the smart casual category and can be worn to cocktail parties, and outdoor buffets and other informal meet ups during the summer.
If you’re a keen watcher of the Tour de France then you may well have noticed cyclists such as Mark Cavendish and Chris Froome wearing traditional Lycra leg huggers. You might even be prepared to purchase a pair for riding the challenging cycling routes of Britain this summer.
Many people buy snapbacks, as they are quite cheap. Snapbacks are popular as they are different to the other types of hats. These are easily adjusted and can therefore be made to fit most head sizes. Most other types are fitted and are therefore more expensive.
When you do buy them in bulk, you also have the choice of lots. This means that you do not have to purchase too many at a time. For example, the lots come in quantities of twelve, twenty-four, or fifty. You could purchase more if you need to.
You have a choice of popular brand names and popular team caps as well. It is also nicely reinforced so that it does not loose its shape. Some also have breathing sections making sure that your head remains cool.
There are many online stores where these are available. They always have all the latest ones available. You could also look out for specials and places that offer free shipping that would make them even cheaper. Keep in mind that the free shipping would depend on where you live.
There are hundreds with different types of branding and styling. The stores have blank snapbacks available as well. The best reason for buying snapbacks is that you are able to buy in bulk, especially if you have a team. There would be plenty of colors from which to choose and you have the choice of buying the blanks too.
There is also no need to be concerned about the quality of these products. The products have been manufactured from good quality materials and will last quite a long time. The snaps can expand or reduce the size of the cap to suit your needs. The snaps are manufactured from durable materials and are therefore long lasting.