- Wear A Tie
The different styles of ties available to men today is vast and having a few different styles handy that go with the same dress shirt can give a man a different look every time to stand out. Further to just ties, men may choose to experiment with different tie knots as well. Besides the standard knots like the windsor and half-windsor, a man can stand out by trying out the Eldredge or the Trinity knots instead. However, these knots can come across as rather garish and may not be suited for work or formal occasions.
- Wear A Tie Pin
A simple silver bar across the tie can add a little bit of class to a man’s look and style and also keep the tie clean during a meal. This little accessory works in all settings – from formal affairs to a normal workday.
- Wear A Collar Pin
A lot of men may not know that a collar pin is used to hold two ends of a dress shirt collar together. However, a collar pin can also be a cool accessory with the dress shirt that can help someone stand out from the crowd.
- Wear Pocket Squares
Only possible if wearing a suit, a pocket square definitely adds a touch of elegance to a man’s look.
Shorts and Pants
If you’re not comfortable pulling of floral tee shirts, but you want a touch of blooms, you can always go for flower-patterned shorts and pants. This outfit is perfect for summer and spring season. There are a lot of patterns and colors to choose from so don’t be afraid to try an experiment and mix and match with your other fashion pieces. Those who said only women look good in florals doesn’t know how to shop.
Who wouldn’t want to look polished like Harvey Specter, right? But, don’t be afraid to look polished and fashionably advanced. You don’t have to look tacky while wearing a floral blazer. Like all other fashion pieces, these come in different colors and patterns. The key here is to choose those that will complement you and your style. Also, the inner shirt combo should balance out the floral blazer.
Ties and bow ties
This is for the guys out there who love suits! If you cannot wear flower blazer and plants all the time, don’t fret. Flower ties are here. You have an unlimited array of ties and bow ties to choose from. Also, they will go with any of your suits. Let your girlfriend or boyfriend say, Chuck Bass, is that you? Swoon!
Don’t let the feeling consciousness keep you from showing your love for flowers. Show a sneak peak of that inner fashionista with flower covered socks. It is perfectly hidden between your shoes and pants that it will only show a quarter of it. Instead of a full-on exhibition of those blossoms, tease them with a shy showing off those socks. It will also give added color texture to your outfit.
Nothing says loud statements than your shoes. You can go all classy or unfashionable simply by the shoes that you wear. For men who are into shoes, complete your collection with floral soles. From bright to dark colors, all you have to do is to take a pick. For your first pair, choose a color and style that can go with your life and fashion styles.
You don’t need to be a woman to be able to carry these fashion pieces. Confidence will always be a key and the belief that you look good.
Choosing the right purse for your travel needs is easy. If you know you will spend most of your time in the city shopping, visiting museums and going to nice dinners, a leather bag is perfect. Be sure to choose one that is neutral enough to match with the clothes you have packed. Select one in a classic shape with a zipper and preferably a flap that folds over. Stay away from totes. The last thing you need is a swift hand snatching your wallet or passport right out of your bag.
Here are several items necessary to carry with you while traveling:
- A small map of your location. Sure, you can also use your smartphone, but more than likely you already look like a tourist so better to have a paper map than have your phone stolen.
- Laminated copies of your passport. Leave the original at the hotel.
- If in a foreign country, a book of common phrases.
- Hand sanitizer
- Lip balm
- A writing utensil
If you are more of an adventurous traveler and expect to be zipping around the jungle, hiking or riding elephants, consider taking two purses with you. A nice one for when you go out to dinner, and a nylon one that is easy to clean and carry while you adventure around the countryside. Waterproof pouches are also useful to keep your phone and camera safe.
- Get used to wearing them. If you buy a pair of stilettos specifically for a particular event, you have to be familiar with its feel on your feet. Test them. Wear them more often even at home before actually flaunting them for the first time at parties. You have to make sure that your feet and toes are used to them so that it won’t be that awkward when you wear them in front of many people.
- Avoid too much standing or long walks. As much as possible try to give your feet a rest. If there are any chances for you to sit and chitchat with other people in the party, then do so. This will relax your toes and gain strength for you to last longer on your stilettos. You don’t have to be always standing. You can still socialize even when you are sitting down.
- Make use of heel protectors. You can’t avoid tiled floors when you’re in somebody’s house or property. You can’t just sit the whole time fearing to walk on grass because your heels might sink. Wear a heel protector. It is especially made to protect you from slipping on slippery floors and preventing your pointed heels to sink on the grass. There are a lot of heel protectors you can buy in your favorite shoe shops or online.
- Personalize or customize your own pair of stilettos by putting or sticking a foot cushion or pad. This will surely relax your feet and make you a lot more comfortable. Sky-high heels will draw more pressure to your toes because they carry your body’s weight. And so, it would really help if you put cushions underneath your toes.
The elegant drape and flow of this material flatters all shapes and sizes, which make it a perfect choice for dresses. Because of the sheer nature of this cloth, make sure your undergarments match your skin tone. In addition, a slip the same color as your dress is recommended for extra coverage. If you cannot find a slip in the same shade, choose a white, ivory or nude colored slip. Accessorize with sleek and simple jewelry such as hoop earrings, gemstone studs or a simple chain and pendant.
Chiffon blouses are very versatile. For a casual daytime look for summer, wear a sleeveless blouse untucked over patterned jeans or leggings. Wear a crop top the same color as your blouse underneath it for a sexy look without exposing yourself. Wear sandals or flats for daytime, but you can easily take this look into night by changing into heels and wearing a statement collar necklace for some sparkle. Or, you can even wear a long sleeved pink blouse over black leather shorts, black heels and a gold clutch bag for a night at the club. A cute look for fall is to wear the same long sleeved top untucked over cut off denim shorts, black tights and brown oxfords. Finish with a cute bucket hat or fedora.
Skirts of this material can be dressed up or down. A bright yellow knee length skirt worn with yellow espadrilles and a sleeveless graphic tee for a funky look. For a more formal occasion, try an ivory halter worn over a maxi skirt, ankle strap heels and a glittering clutch. For shopping or coffee dates with friends, above the knee skirts look cute with striped tops, flats and a sleek satchel to hold everything you need!
Scarves made of this fabric are extremely versatile. Use smaller ones to tie your hair up, or wear it like a headband. Tie it around your neck for a cute kerchief look. Longer and thinner ones can be used for belts, while wider scarves can be draped around your shoulders or manipulated into hoods or neckwarmers with a quick twist!
Comfort is one of the most important factors to consider while choosing these gowns as it would prove to be difficult to wear clothes which are uncomfortable even if it is stylish. It is essential to choose clothes which are made from top notch quality. While choosing party dresses, it is important to consider the weather too.
One of the best ways to style an evening dress is by considering the different gowns worn by celebrities which are approved by fashion experts. It is easier to style evening dresses in this way and choose them accordingly from online or offline stores. Some of these dresses may prove to be quite expensive but it is possible to buy similar dresses at affordable price rates.
Some of the most stylish varieties of evening dresses include the halter dresses, the A-line dresses, hanky hem dresses, ball gowns and strapless gowns which can be found in different colors, styles and designs. The A-line dresses are exquisite and ideal for women with a balanced figure as it enhances their beauty. It can be found in various elegant materials such as satin, velvet and silk. It is important to choose colors that add to the beauty of the wearer too.
The ball gown dresses are another popular variety of evening gowns which are worn to parties and events. Ball gowns exude an elegant appearance to the wearer. These gowns are available in a range of colors to suit the complexion of the wearer. It can be found in different materials too.
The halter evening dress is another exotic variety of dress which leaves the back and shoulder open. It exhibits the flawless skin of the wearer. Halter dresses can be bought from online stores too at various price rates.
The hanky hem dress is another elegant variety of gowns that can be worn during parties and occasions. It includes some of the most sensual designs that enhance the beauty of the wearer.
Apart from the right evening gowns, it is essential to choose the right accessories such as shoes, bags and hair styles to accentuate the overall appearance.
The right hair style can do wonders on the appearance of a person. Consider the event while choosing among different types of hair styles. Beautiful hair style can accentuate the appearance of the dress and jewelry. There are different types of hair styles which can be chosen according to the type of event, dress and personal preference. Some styles may suit some faces so it is important to consider various factors before choosing an appropriate hair style.
Now normally we see either the simple diamond necklace or we see the big statement necklaces, but not this year! This year it is all about the long necklaces. This style has been around for ages and ages, but as we all know style is cyclical. The one thing I love about this is that you truly can take a piece that is meant to be casual and turn it into an antique inspired look.
There are a few reputable products used by celebrities that are a perfect inspiration for this look, especially when we start thinking about layering the necklaces. This is a style that I think every woman can make her own because these necklaces have so many different styles. I have seen simple antique inspired animals, chains and pearls, and even simple stones like turquoise.
So how would you wear it?
- Focus on one specific look that is your “go to style” and pick out a long necklace that speaks to that style. Something not too heavy but that will make a statement against a simple long top or tunic.
- Get funky with it. Try an edgier office look and mix long chains and pearls over a structured white button down. Have the necklaces on the outside of the collar and you will have a look that is so “Devil Wears Prada.”
- Keep everything else simple. If you opt for a bigger, flashier necklace, keep the earrings simple (think studs). You don’t want to look like a gypsy and have a whole lotta “crazy” going on!
Remember ladies that the style can completely change depending upon what kind of long necklace you buy and how you wear it. Try different looks in the store to see which one you think is the most flattering on you, and don’t forget, this look can go from day to night so don’t be afraid to try the same necklace with your weekend outfits too!
Buying wedding shoes can be a tricky business. They should be comfortable and match your wedding gown. Whatever style of shoes you prefer – stilettos, flat, strappy or ballet shoes; they should be comfortable to wear as the bride has to stand for long hours.
Choosing elegant and beautiful jewelry, i.e. necklace, earrings and bracelet, is another important aspect of bridal shopping. If you are going to wear a heavy, embellished wedding gown, try and keep your jewelry as minimal as possible. If you plan to wear a strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline, then you can choose a beautiful elaborate necklace that will flatter your overall look even more.
A wide range of beautiful headpieces and tiaras are available in the market. The style and design of a tiara you choose depends a lot upon what kind of wedding dress you select and what looks good on your face. Buy a tiara or headpiece that looks flattering on you. And along with headpiece, don’t forget to buy some spare pins and clips to do up your hair nicely.
Buy a shawl or wrap that is warm and stylish too. It will enhance the beauty of your wedding dress further and keep you warm in cold weather.
Most brides consider gloves appropriate only for a winter wedding. However a beautiful set of gloves add a touch of elegance to a bridal dress, no matter what season of the year you are getting married.
While most wedding gowns come with in-built bra, it is better to wear a well fitted bra
if your dress is made of thin material. If you have a stout physique, consider buying a body shaper or body slimmer to tone down your look.
Faced with too many choices of fabulous clothes, it can be difficult to set aside any option. Every piece of designer wear may seem exactly cut for your child. But you should not forget that babies grow very fast and there are only so many clothes that they can wear before they get past each stage. While you can enjoy going through all the options available, it is best not to stock up on too many pieces of the same style of clothing. There simply will not be enough chances to make use of them to do justice to the shopping. Buying a few choice items is the way to go when your child is visibly growing up every week.
Make sure you buy clothes that are right for the season. Remember buying ahead may not be a great idea unless you are buying larger sizes. Do not buy winter clothes that fit your baby perfectly when the sun is shining brightly and he or she needs an airy dress. Leave the hoodies and cardigans for the winter. You will be using these only for one season, so when you buy do not buy more than one or two of each. Unless you plan to hand it down to a younger child, you are not going to make use of these clothes for more than a few weeks.
Always consider the interests of your baby. It might seem like babies are not quite individuals to be opinionated. But anybody with experience in childcare can tell you that they can be very stubborn when it comes to choices of clothes. You may choose a high quality, stylish dress in which you are sure your baby will look his or her best. But there is no way that you are going to see him or her wearing it unless it is of the colour, pattern and design that the baby prefers. It is often too early for babies to develop gender specific interests. So do not deprive your boy of flowery patterns or your girl of Manchester United prints if these seem to attract them. If you buy clothes that capture the attention of your babies, it can also be easier to look after them as they will spend a lot of time watching, enjoying, and of course, trying to eat, the patterns.
- STEP1 – the first step is to take two of the beer (or soda) cartons, open them carefully, and make them flat and laying one on top of the other, printed side out.
- STEP 2 – now measure around your head and cut a hole in the center of the two flattened cartons from step one, then cut around the outside of the cartons so you have two matching pieces that look like a big ‘O’. This is going to be the brim of your cowboy beer hat.
- STEP 3 – the next step is to make the top of the hat, and for that you will need the third carton we did not open. Now you need to measure down from the top of the box how high you want the hat to be, and add an additional four inches. Cut all the way around the carton.
- STEP 4 – from the open end, cut strips four inches long, and about one inch wide all the way around the carton. Now fold them outwards so you have something that looks like a giant cardboard flower.
- STEP 5 – now we need to assemble the pieces we cut out. place the hat top on a flat surface with the cut strips folded out all around the top. Then we place the first brim piece over hat top and shape the top to match our hat brim. You can either glue or staple the strips to the underside of the brim. Once this is done, you can glue the second brim piece to the underside of the hat and first brim piece. You may have to trim this piece a little to get a good shape.
- STEP 6 – the final step. Place the hat on your head, shape the brim to how you want it, making sure it fits correctly.
Remember these instructions are just guidelines, keep trying new ideas to get the shape and size hat your looking for. Try and make a hat that is unique, and most of all have some fun with it. If you make a complete mess, learn from your mistakes and try again. Or, take a look at the professionally made cowboy beer hats you can find in online stores on the internet. Do a Google search for ‘cowboy beer hats’ and you will get a list of stores that specialize in this kind of hat.